Want to know the experts’ views? Our panel discussion evening in Oxford is your chance to ask the questions you want answered.
Tuesday 5th March, 17.30 for 18.00 start
Witney Lakes, Oxford, OX29 0SY
Open to rearers, keepers and dealers in the industry. The event is FREE to attend and buffet/refreshments are included.
The panel consists of:
- Kenny Nutting, St David’s Game Bird Services
- David Harris, National Gamekeepers’ Organisation (Also, including NGO’s AGM)
- Sam Walker, The British Association of Shooting and Conservation
- Duncan Brymer, Game Farmers’ Association
- Mike Swan, Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust
- Tom Adams, British Game Alliance
- Digby Taylor, Guns on Pegs
To register your interest, please contact Ashley-Jayne Steer by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01392 872932.